All foreign visitors are now able to obtain the Cambodia visa upon arrival at the airport. It is no longer necessary to get the visa stamp at the Cambodian Embassy before your visit. Just prepare the following documents:
- A Passport Photocopy
- 1 photos (3 x 4 cm)
- US$ 20 Cash for tourist visa fee (Paid directly to the Immigration)
The Cambodia Visa is issued officially at the following ports of entry:
- Pochentong Airport in Phnompenh
- Siemreap Airport (Angkor Wat Region)
Travelers can travel to/from Cambodia by land through Aranyapathet-Poipet Border and Trat-Koh Kong Border of Thailand and Moc Bai – Bavet Border of Vietnam
Cambodia Visa Validity: 30 days from the date of issue, *NOT* from the date of entry.
- Travelers who would like to prolong their stay in Cambodia may extend their visa at the Department of Immigration situated just opposite the Pochentong Airport. The visa may be extended for 30 days at the cost of USD 25.-
- Some travelers have reported that the visa extension for another one month was no longer possible, since the middle of June 2000. If you expect to stay more than a month, better get a Business visa at one shot for USD 25 with three months validity.
VISA FREE TRAVEL FOR ASEANS
The Cambodian Government has unveiled visa-free travel arrangements with the following ASEAN countries: Brunei, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore. Citizens from these countries can stay up to 14 days without needing to apply for a visa.
The other nationals still require Cambodian visa for entry into the country. This visa can be obtained at any Cambodia Embassy or Consulates within your country before travel, or you can obtain the visa stamp at the Phnompenh or Siemreap Airport with USD 20 visa fee per person