- You can reach Langkawi Island, From Kuala Lumpur from via Malaysia Airlines or Air Asia.
- You can also easily reach this island via Malaysia Airlines or Silkair in about one and a half hours from Singapore.
- Numerous international airlines offer non-stop flights to either Kuala Lumpur or Singapore from Asia, Australia, the Middle East, Europe and North America.
- Langkawi is accessible by ferry from either Kuala Kedah (75 minutes) or Kuala Perlis (45 minutes), Penang (2 hrs & 45 minutes), or Satun (1 hr & 15 minutes)
- Ferries usually leave on the hour from 7.00 am to 6.00 pm. Both ferry terminals offer ample parking facilities at just RM5 per day.